You agree that any of your agents, representatives, employees, or any person or entity acting on your behalf with respect to the use of the Advertising Services, shall be bound by, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions. You further agree that you are bound by these Terms and Conditions whether you are acting on your own behalf or on behalf of a third party, including another advertiser.
Upon engaging ArguoDesign for Advertising Services you have accepted a summary of key provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel this agreement within 5 days without penalty. You will be billed at $50 per hour for work already performed during those days.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING
TERM, PAYMENT AND MODIFICATION:
The term of this Agreement shall begin and become effective as of the sign-up date, which coincides with initial payment. The term shall continue as agreed upon by a month to month basis, unless otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing. Following the initial contract term, this Agreement shall automatically renew at the end of each 30-day period for a successive 30-day term.
30 Day written cancellation notice is required to discontinue service and no refund will be provided for the prior months.
If during the course of this Agreement, ArguoDesign agrees to provide services outside of the original Agreement that delays the work covered by this Agreement, Advertiser agrees to pay the monthly contract price until they provide ArguoDesign a Notice of Intention not to Renew.
Advertiser agrees to pay to ArguoDesign all applicable charges to its account in United States dollars, in accordance with the payment terms and conditions and/or payment plan mutually agreed upon, including, if any, all applicable taxes, within 15 days of such charges becoming due and in accordance with the billing terms in effect at the time the fee becomes payable. If any mutually agreed upon payment terms of additional services requested by you are different than the terms set forth in these Terms and Conditions, the payment terms for the additional services shall apply to those services. Advertiser agrees that any setup fee (or similar one-time payment depending on the Advertising Service selected by Advertiser) is nonrefundable as it is applied to costs immediately incurred by ArguoDesign in initiating services.
Advertiser understands and agrees that the Advertising Services are billed one month in advance. In addition, if Advertiser has elected to pay ArguoDesign by credit card, Advertiser agrees to authorize ArguoDesign to charge its credit card in advance for such payments and for any amounts owed under this Agreement.
If ArguoDesign is unable to collect owed amounts from Advertiser, Advertiser shall pay to ArguoDesign an insufficient funds fee equal to the greater of $25 or 6% of the total amount due, and Advertiser will be subject to a late payment charge equal to the lower of 1.5% per month accruing from the invoice date or the maximum amount allowed by applicable law. In the event collection proves necessary, the Advertiser agrees to pay all fees (including all attorney’s fees and court costs) incurred by that process.
You understand that ArguoDesign may modify its standard terms and conditions and service offerings from time to time and that ArguoDesign reserves the right to adjust the pricing of such services. Following the fulfillment of initial contract terms, advertisers in month-to-month contracts may be subject to revised terms and conditions and/or pricing. You agree to be bound by any changes ArguoDesign may reasonably make to its pricing, terms and conditions when such changes are made.
For foundation purchases by agreeing to these terms, the customer understands that they can receive a refund for a period of 5 days of purchase and afterward there is no refund policy. This is because a majority of the foundation set up is done within 5 days, additionally, the foundation does not guarantee any specific directories will accept or post your listing only that we will submit it. Further, the foundation does not guarantee preferable search engine placement or rankings.
3. FEES FOR ArguoDesign ADVERTISING SERVICES:Fees shall be as set forth in the cost/budget schedule (as amended from time to time also in the form of a cost/budget schedule).
4. METHOD OF PAYMENT:Advertiser must set up direct withdrawal from a valid, sufficiently funded bank account, provide a valid credit card with sufficient credit, or maintain a deposit with ArguoDesign that ArguoDesign can bill for all contracted Advertising Services.
5. SERVICES PROVIDED:ArguoDesign will provide the advertising services agreed upon in the proposal agreement email or as listed on the ArguoDesign.com website. Advertising Services are the process by which ArguoDesign will market your site through various online methods, websites, etc. (the “Advertising Services”.) Though ArguoDesign cannot guarantee specific results, we proactively seek to provide high-quality online marketing services that maximize our clients’ return on advertising spending. ArguoDesign does not employ tactics deemed to be unacceptable by major search engines. Clients should understand that clicks to your site, including clicks on the search engines, shopping engines, content sites, etc. may include certain misspellings, singular/plural combinations, and other related search terms that ArguoDesign maps to your advertising campaigns. However, misspellings are becoming less common with new auto-complete search engine technology. All keyword campaigns will include key terms, titles, descriptions selected specifically with the intent to optimize return on advertising spend. Unless you have engaged ArguoDesign to provide a small-scale website for you, you are responsible for the quality and accuracy of your website and its landing page(s) or redirect websites that link to your advertisements. All guarantees are that we will deliver or work for free until we do and that there must be an ongoing service to continue the guarantee. If an Advertiser Notifies ArguoDesign of their Intent not to Renew, any and all guarantees shall be null and void.
6. ACCESS:You are authorized to access ArguoDesign-owned, operated or hosted websites that require login or account information solely to manage your advertising account(s). You agree that you will not use the site or any content therein for any other purpose and that you will not disseminate or distribute any of this information. Your right to access your account with ArguoDesign is personal to you and non-assignable and is subject to any limits established by ArguoDesign. You agree that you will not use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access your account with ArguoDesign or to monitor or copy ArguoDesign’s website or the content contained therein, except those automated means expressly made available by ArguoDesign.
7. LATENCY:Advertiser understands that any information or data provided by Advertiser to ArguoDesign may not be processed on a real-time basis and may be subject to the latency of the Internet, the ArguoDesign systems and network of third-party partners and search engines.
8. OWNERSHIP OF NON-ADVERTISER PROPERTY:Title and full ownership rights in and to the Advertising Services, together with any and all ideas, concepts, computer programs, and other technology supporting or otherwise relating to ArguoDesign’s operation of the ArguoDesign network and website(s) (collectively, the “ArguoDesign Materials”), shall remain at all times solely with ArguoDesign and/or with the respective outsourced service provider or author. Advertiser acknowledges that it has not acquired any ownership interest in the ArguoDesign Materials and will not acquire any ownership interest in the ArguoDesign Materials by reason of this Agreement.
9. YOUR SITE:You hereby acknowledge that ArguoDesign is not responsible for the maintenance of your website(s) nor is ArguoDesign responsible for order entry, payment processing, shipping, cancellations, returns or customer service concerning orders placed on your website(s). You further acknowledge that your site does not contain any ArguoDesign owned or licensed content, including but not limited to, any ArguoDesign search listings, except pursuant to a separate signed affiliate agreement with ArguoDesign.
10. HEADINGS; GENDER; NUMBER; REFERENCES:The headings of the Sections hereof are solely for the convenience of reference and are not part of this Agreement. As used herein, each gender includes each other gender, the singular includes the plural and vice versa, as the context may require. All references to Sections and subsections are intended to refer to Sections and subsections of this Agreement, except as otherwise indicated.
11. SEVERABILITY:If any provision of this Agreement, or the application of such provision to any Person or circumstance, shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such provision to Persons or circumstances other than those to which it is held to be invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT:This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous written or oral negotiations, correspondence, understandings and agreements between or among the parties, regarding the subject matter hereof.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE:This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Sibiu. Any and all disagreements regarding any term of this Agreement shall be adjudicated in the State of Sibiu, Sibiu County, Romania.
14. COUNTERPARTS:This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.